Get trusted expert advice from SEO Services Lancashire to give you the edge over your competition!
Over 90% of online consumers find products and services they are seeking through search engines. Whether it’s Google, Bing, Yahoo or any of the available search engines it is essential to success your website is found.
The Importance of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Within search engine results pages, first position will account for approximately 40% of all visitors for that search. The top four results put together account for over two thirds of all visitors that will happen on the first page. Visitors to the second results page drop as low as 1%! – That’s why it’s essential your website pages are found on the first page of results.
How can SEO Lancashire help?
Optimising your website to achieve high search engines rankings involves a combination of ‘on-site’ and ‘off-site’ factors. We follow this simple process loop:
- Evaluation & Planning – SEO Lancashire will put forward keyword data and advise on which pages to optimise first in order to achieve your goals.
- Benchmarking – We will generate a baseline report for the proposed keywords to indicate your sites current search engine rankings.
- On-Site Analysis – We will provide a deep analysis on key elements of your websites pages that will need to be adjusted and optimised.
- Off-Site Analysis – Link building is one of the most important elements of achieving a high ranking website.
- Monitoring & Optimisation – SEO takes patience and continuous monitoring and optimising to achieve success – more so in a highly competitive keyword segment.
So what are you waiting for? Contact SEO Lancashire today and let’s move you up the rankings!